This page addresses the following questions you may have related to your account with thehoppybrothers.com
- Why do I need an account with thehoppybrothers.com?
- How do I login? What if I forget my password?
- Editing your account? How do I change my address(es)?
- How secure is the information I provide to thehoppybrothers.com?
1. Why do I need an account?
To place an order on thehoppybrothers.com, you will be required to create an account. Because we are a retailer of beer, there are many regulations to which we must adhere, and this requires our sales and deliveries to be properly recorded. Your account information is harvested from a secure area and encrypted for your protection. It is not sold or shared with anyone else under any circumstances.
To create the account, we will ask for the following:
- Your Name
- Your Email Address (you will be asked to create a password)
Each order will require the following data:
- Your Date of Birth (for verification of your age)
- The billing address and a valid billing contact phone number on file with the card
- Complete shipping name and address for delivery (including apartment numbers
- Include Company name, etc. if delivery is going to a business location
- In case of payment by credit card: Credit Card holder’s name, credit card number, expiration date and card security code
This information is used for billing verification purposes, to properly authorize the credit card and to verify that the customer is of legal age.
A valid Email address is important! Order Status information is communicated by email.
We communicate important order status information through your thehoppybrothers.com account. We will email Order Confirmations and Shipping Confirmations along with tracking information. If we encounter difficulty when processing an order, the information you provide on your account is used to contact you.
2. How do I login and what if I forgot my password?
To login to your thehoppybrothers.com account, from the top of any page on our website, use the Sign In link. You will then be asked to enter your email address and your password to access your account information.
If you cannot remember your password, on the login page, you can click on the Forgot your password link on the Sign-in page. You will be asked to submit the email address associated with your account with us. Once that is submitted, we will send you an email message with instructions on how to change your current password and login to your account.
If you cannot remember what email address is connected to your account, we can help you find your account with a recent order number or by searching a variety of email addresses. Please contact us for further assistance.
3. How do I change my addresses and other information?
You can update your account information by signing into your account with thehoppybrothers.com.
To sign into your account, from the top of any page of our website, use the Sign In link. You will then be asked to enter your email address and your password to access your account information.
You can then change any of your addresses through the account page
4. How secure is the information I provide?